2021年5月30日星期日

我們是永遠的朋友 2018 08 07 張國平同學遺作

 


我一直在尋找一份愛,

經得起現實挫敗;像大海澎湃, 讓寂寞的心能打開。 我渴望能付出一份愛, 讓我對生命交代;不用說出来, 只须用眼神来表白。 永遠的朋友,Means you’ll always be my friend , 永遠的朋友,Means a love that cannot end, Friends for life ,Not just a summer or a spring, 永遠的朋友. I feel you near me, Even when we are a-part, Just knowing you are in this world Can warm my heart, Friends for life ,Not just a summer or a spring, 永遠的朋友. We share memories I won't forget And we'll share more, My friend, We haven't started yet Something happens When we're together When I look at you I wonder why There has to come A time when we must say goodbye I'm alive when we are together 永遠的朋友,Means you’ll always be my friend , 永遠的朋友,Means a love that cannot end, Friends for life ,Not just a summer or a spring, 永遠的朋友. I feel you near me, Even when we are a-part, Just knowing you are in this world Can warm my heart, Friends for life ,Not just a summer or a spring, 永遠的朋友. 我渴望能付出一份愛, 讓我對生命交代;不用說出来, 只须用眼神来表白。 永遠的朋友,Means you’ll always be my friend , 永遠的朋友,Means a love that cannot end, Friends for life ,Not just a summer or a spring, 永遠的朋友. I feel you near me, Even when we are a-part, Just knowing you are in this world Can warm my heart, Friends for life ,Not just a summer or a spring, 永远的朋友. 永遠的朋友,Means you’ll always be my friend , 永遠的朋友,Means a love that cannot end, Friends for life ,Not just a summer or a spring, 永遠的朋友. 永遠的朋友,

沒有留言:

發佈留言