2021年5月25日星期二

【如果不是你】2017 張國平同學遺作

 【如果不是你】

如果不是你 我會在哪裡

If not for You Where would I be

漆黑的夜裡 寂寞的嘆息

In the darkness of the night

Filled with lonely sighs

許多的畏懼 走不出去

思想一生的結局 從夢中驚醒

Many terrors plague me

Pondering what would the ending of my life be

I awoke from my dreams

只因未遇見你 我的唯一

Because I met You too late My one and only

原來你一直在這裡

You have always been here with me

等著撫平所有傷痕 擦去一切眼淚

Waiting to soothe all my wounds and pain

And wipe away all my tears

只因不認識你 我的呼吸

Because I didn’t know You

The breath of my life

其實你從不曾丟棄 每一個 愛的兒女

You’ve never abandoned any child whom You love

如果沒有你 我將去哪裡

If I didn’t have You in my life

Where would I go

如果無法清晰 注定是悲劇

If I’m confused still It will be a tragedy

如果不是你 生命有什麼奇蹟

If not for You There'll be no miracles

還能與誰相聚 不知與誰別離

Who will I be with Who will I be apart from

謝謝你改變了故事的結局

Thank You for changing the ending of my life story

把我擁入永恆愛里

You hold me in Your love eternal

一心追隨 單單仰望 你聖潔美麗

Wholeheartedly I follow

I lift up my head to You alone

Gaze upon the beauty of Your holiness

謝謝你曾走過 那一片土地

Thank You that You have walked through that land

帶來不朽生命氣息 留下平安接過憂慮

Bringing the breath of everlasting life

You took away my worries and left me Your peace that passes understanding


https://www.facebook.com/zhang.robin.9/videos/1462662580411531

沒有留言:

發佈留言